The Rigid Foam PVC Advantage
Rigid Foam PVC exhibits a smooth surface. The interior is course with a closed cell structure that will not absorb water. Rigid foam PVC can be extruded in a Celuka process to meet stringent aesthetic requirements, or can be extruded in a Free Foam process, utilizing virgin or reprocessed materials, to meet less stringent aesthetic requirements where cost is the driving factor.
- Lighter and Less Expensive Than Standard Rigid PVC.
- Excellent Replacement for Wood Products.
- Less Rigid than Wood Products.
- Lighter than Wood Products.
- Unlike Wood, Rigid Foam PVC is Rot Proof.
- Rigid Foam PVC is UV Resistant.
- Rigid Foam PVC is Self-Extinguishing.
- Rigid Foam PVC Holds Fasteners Well.
- Rigid Foam PVC is Easily Glued.
- Rigid Foam PVC can be Curved and Shaped Utilizing Heat.
- Rigid Foam PVC can be Processed through Wood Molders to Obtain Very Difficult Shapes.
that Cannot Be Obtained Through the Standard Extrusion Process.
- Rigid Foam PVC is Insect and Animal Resistant.
- Available in Free Foam and Celuka Processes.
Please call (336) 786-2127 for a quote.